Share your project photos for a chance to win!
Prizes, Eligibility & PRIVACY
- Best interior photo – $500 prize
- Best exterior photo – $500 prize
- All Hedberg customers and design partners are eligible to participate in the Hedberg Home Brick + Stone photo contest.
- Submitted images may be shared in our web gallery and social media feeds – and all listed project partners will be publicly credited for their work. You do not need to win to have your project featured.
- No personal information will ever be shared without express written consent.
Hedberg HOme PHOTO CONTEST RULES
- All entries submitted must be your own work.
- All entries must be submitted in color, in either .jpg or .png formats.
- All entries must include Hedberg-purchased veneer and/or cut stone products, and list the name of the pictured product(s).
- Participants must have obtained permission from the owners of the photographed property to use and share photos of the aforementioned home and property.
- Photos must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- Minor digital enhancement is permitted, but images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will be disqualified.
- Entries will not be accepted unless submitted via the official contest channel. Entries not submitted through the proper channel will not be accepted.
- Entries will be judged by Hedberg Home staff. All decisions are final.
- Hedberg Home reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- Once photos are submitted, they become the property of the Hedberg Home Brick + Stone and include all rights for usage.
- Submissions will be accepted thru Oct 5th, 2022. Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- Winners will be announced the week of 10/17/22. The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 5 business days, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
- The contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law.