CUSTOM STONE ENGRAVING
If you’re looking for a truly one-of-a-kind piece, you’ve come to the right place. Hedberg Home’s custom stone engraving service allows you to control all of the details; helping make your creative vision an enduring reality for decades to come.
Most commonly used with address stones, memorials, and monument signs, our engraving services provide you with the tools for adding unique, custom touches to just about any project. Simply select your stone, font, and text – and our expert team will handle the rest.
custom engraving service
For the times when the standard options just won’t do, our team is here to guide you through your custom engraving design and fabrication.
Familiarize yourself with the process below or simply give us a call to get your project started.
standard address stones
Select from 4 set sizes in a vertical or horizontal orientation. Add a little detail with a surrounding border or go au naturel with the numbers alone. The choice is up to you. View details here.
Custom Engraving Process:
1. select your material
Custom engraving projects usually begin with your chosen boulder/outcropping, small rock, flagstone stepper, slab, etc. You can either bring in your own or visit our neighbors at Hedberg Supply to make a purchase. After purchase, the Hedberg Home team will guide you through the rest of the process. Note: any selected stones exceeding 100 lbs. will require onsite engraving.
2. CHoose your artwork details
FONT – choose from a selection of popular fonts or share your own.
SIZING & COLOR FILL – choose your preferred text color and general sizing needs.
3. MOCK-UP & Finalization
A Hedberg Home Customer Service Representative will work with you to develop a mock-up and fine tune you artwork details. Note: design fees may apply depending on project complexity.
4. artwork approval & Engraving
Custom pieces are usually completed within 2 weeks of artwork approval.
5. ORDER PICK-UP
Hedberg Home rep will notify you of project completion and coordinate a Will Call pickup. Delivery** is also available upon request. Packaging and freight rates apply.
- Stones weighing more than 100lbs will require onsite engraving.
- Onsite engraving is only available seasonally, May-October.
- Minimum project cost = $450
- Delivery does not include unpackaging and placement onsite. For an easy experience and best results, you should plan to have large stones in place before engraving.
- Smaller pieces (anything under 100lbs)
- Generally shipped via UPS. Costs vary depending on project details.
- Large boulders or outcroppings (100lbs+)
- Packaged, delivered and unloaded on a full-sized pallet. Standard Hedberg Home Brick + Stone freight rates [link] apply.
- Upon delivery it is the responsibility of the customer to unpackage and place the stone in their preferred location. Hedberg Home does not provide a placement service.