HOME TOUR REBATE PROGRAM
Purchase your Tour Home veneer product from Hedberg Home Brick + Stone and get paid back this tour season!
When you make a qualifying purchase of any stock or special order veneer product, we’ll pay you back! Just send us an application for your next home tour project and we’ll simply tally up your veneer totals to identify your eligible rebate. And after the installation is complete and all other program requirements are met, we’ll cut a check directly to the builder.
It’s really that simple.
To apply, complete the downloadable application below and share it with your assigned Hedberg Home Sales Representative and they’ll take care of the rest. If you’re unsure who this is, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 763-225-0551.
|REBATE $$||Natural Stone Veneer||Full Brick + Thin Brick||Manufactured Stone|
|$1.00/SF||100-549 SF||150-649 SF||150-649 SF|
|$650||550-999 SF||650-1499 SF||650-1499 SF|
|$1,000||1000-1999 SF||1500-2499 SF||1500-2499 SF|
|$2,000||2000+ SF||2500+ SF||2500+ SF|
PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Rebate program is only offered to homes built for these organized tours:
- Spring/Fall Parade of Homes
- Spring/Fall Remodeler’s Showcase
- Spring/Fall Artisan Home Tour
- Luxury Home Tour
- Homes by Architects Tour
- Proof of tour inclusion to be included with rebate application (tour house #, tour publications/website URL, etc.)
- Square footages based on final amount billed; less any credited returns.
- All material invoices to be paid in full, and within terms (by builder or subcontractor)
- Builder to complete the Home Tour Rebate Program Application and agree to allow Hedberg Home Brick & Stone photograph the model project prior to the sale of the property. (If unable to grant this permission, please contact Mike Chambers to discuss as your model may still qualify.)
- Rebates are available for both stock and special order veneer product orders with some exclusions for Brick products.
- Brick rebates are only available for these product lines: BrickCraft, Pine Hall Brick, Old Carolina Brick Co., Summit Brick, Summitville Brick, and Glen-Gery. All others are excluded.