CUT STONE & CUSTOM stone FABRICATION
At Hedberg Home, we have been fabricating natural stone for over 20 years. While the process has become more advanced over time, our tradition of excellence and quality has remained the bedrock of our daily practice. By offering only the most consistent, high quality, and regularly-available materials, we work to guarantee that you receive the product quality and timely service you and your customers have come to expect.
Showing all 8 results
EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES
The custom stone fabrication process begins by hand-selecting a raw stone slab, follows through the cutting and finishing stages, and results in a beautifully hand-crafted piece for your project. Whether it’s a simple hearth or a series of custom washed sills, no job is too big or too small.
- Fireplaces – Hearths, Mantels & Surrounds
- Door & Window Surrounds + Sills
- Counter Tops
- Treads & Coping
- Wall & Pillar Caps
- Railings & Balusters
- Accent Pieces – Trimstones, Keystones, Light/Outlet boxes
To put the finishing touches on any piece, you can select from a variety of surface finish options including sawn, honed, polished, thermalled and sandblasted. Additionally, you can choose from a range of edge finishes including rock-faced, beveled, thermalled, sandblasted, or bull-nosed.
- For estimating and ordering your cut stone projects, please call us at (763) 225-0540.
- Standard lead time = 7-10 business days.
- Cutting charges are in addition to the price of the stone.